Volume 1 No. 1 (2001)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
- Insect and Mycoflora interactions in maize flour.
Joseph Allotey et al.
- Globalization and human nutrition: Opportunities and risks for the poor in developing countries.
Per Pinstrup-Andersen and Julie Babinard
- Food and nutrition policies in Africa: Capacit challenges and training options.
- Health sector actions to improve nutrition: Challenges and opportunities in sub-saharan Africa.
- Co-existence of over and under-nutrition related diseases in low income, high-burden countries: A contribution towards the 17th IUNS Congress of Nutrition, Vienna, Austria, 2001.
Rutengwe R et al.
- Enhancing people's nutritional status through revitalisation of agriculture and related activities.
- Nutrition human resource development at Makerere University, Uganda.
- Global nutrition agenda: The role of IUNS.
- Food science and technology research: Challenges and opportunities for the African continent.
- Scientific nutrition information: Its management and dissemination.
- Food and nutrition activities of GTZ in Africa.
- My interest in nutrition.
- Biotechnology and nutrition: Pertinent issue.
- My inspiration.