Volume 10 No 10 (2010)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
What a Year it has Been! What lies ahead?
Dr. Elijah Miinda Ateka
- Traditional processing, microbial and physicochemical changes during fermentation of malwa.
Muyanja Charles et al.
- The actual valuation of fish ponds: The case of selected villages in Morogoro and Dar es Salaam regions, Tanzania.
- Antioxidant nutrient properties and antioxidant activities of obenetete (clerodendrum volubile), a non-conventional leafy vegetable consumed in Nigeria.
Ochuko Erukainure et al.
- Effects of sulphiting and osmotic pre-treatments on the effective moisture diffusion coefficients deff of air drying of pineapple slices.
- Effect of lactoperoxidase-thiocyanate-hydrogen peroxide system and storage temperature on keeping quality of raw camel milk.
Kamau Patrick et al.
- Incidence of indicator organisms, opportunistic and pathogenic bacteria in fish.
Mhango Milandu et al.
- Yield analysis at a poultry processing plant in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Benhura Chakare et al.
- Determinants of nutritional status of children in farming households in Oyo State, Nigeria.
Lawal Olukemi and FO Samuel
- Effects of seeding rates of forage yield and quality of oat (avena sativa L.) vetch (vicia sativa L.) mixtures under irrigated conditions of Madagascar.
Volatsara B Rahetla et al.
- Effects of moisture content and heat treatment on peroxide value and oxidative stability of un-refined sesame oil.
Akinoso Rahman et al.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcerogenic effect of ethanol extract of coconut (cocos nucifera) on experimental rats.
Anosike Chioma and O Obidoa