Volume 3 No. 1 (2003)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Peer Reviewed Articles:
- Production methods and composition of Bushera: A Ugandan traditional fermented cereal beverage.
Charles Muyanja et al.
- Examination of urinary iodine status from a sample of Malian adolescent girls.
Lisa Pawloski et al.
- Bioactive milk peptides: Redefining the food-drug interphase - Review
Part 1: antimicrobial and immunomodulatory peptides
Seronei Cheison and Z Wang
- Biotechnological approaches to crop improvement in the dry areas at the International Center for Agricultural Research in the dry areas.
- Plant biodiversity and malnutrition: Simple solutions to complex problems.
- Phenolic compounds, phytate, citric acid and the in-vitro iron accessibility of cowpeas, mung beans and four varieties of kidney beans.
Elifatio Towo et al.