Volume 8 No. 3 (2008)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
The Challenge of getting Africa onto the Global Map of Scholarly Publishing: The Case of AJFAND
Commentary: Amit Roy
Amit Roy Statement on Fertilizer, Seeds Role in World Food Crisis
The burden of malaria and malnutrition among children less than 14 years of age in a rural village of Cameroon.
Theresa Nkuo-Akenji et al.
Factors likely to enhance mycotoxin introduction into the human diet through maize in Kenya.
Wilkister Nyaora Moturi
- Productivity of goats and their contribution to household food security in high potential areas of East Africa: A case of Mgeta, Tanzania..
Lars Olav Eik et al.
- Antenatal care and pregnancy outcome in Ghana, the importance of women's education..
Francis Tayie and A Lartey
- The effectiveness of a novel steaming method in improving small scale syobean dehulling.
Joseph Mpagalile et al.
- Commercialization of ruspolia nitidula (nsenene grasshoppers) in Central Uganda.
Jacob Agea et al.
- Influence of variety, growth location and storage conditions on development of hard-to-cook defect in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris. L).
John Muyonga et al.
- Effects of fruits and vegetables on electolytes and blood pressure of hypertensive patients seen in Nigeria.
Sylvester Idogun et al.
- Effects of milk preservation using the lactoperoxidase system on processed yoghurt and cheese quality.
Asaah Ndambi et al.