Volume 9 No. 5 (2009)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Prof. Ruth Oniang'o
Food Prices are NEVER reasonable for the poor
Commentary: Macharia Wauingi
Opportunity in delivery of health care over mobile devices in developing countries
- Potential role of street foods as micronutrients source among low income groups in Nairobi, Kenya.
Oyunga-Ogubi Mary et al.
- Determinants of the right of access to food in sub-Saharan Africa.
Ijaiya Gafar et al.
- Drying and browning of date pulp during hot air and microwave drying.
Benamara Salem et al.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenging activities of edible weeds.
Kumar Sunil and Kumar Dinesh
- Genotoxic effects of dithane, malathion and garden ripcord on onion root tip cells.
Asita Okorie and R Makhalemele
- Effect of pre-cooling and heat treatment on antioxidant enzymes profile of mango and banana.
Madhusudhan Basavaraj et al.
- Effects of ethanol and/or chloroquine with low protein dietary intake on some biochemical parameters in male rats.
Ejikeme Mbajiorgu et al.
- Effect of processing methods and storage environment on moisture adsorption characteristics of ginger (Zingiber Officianale)
Irtwange Simon et al.
- Effects of germination and fermentation on the quality characteristics of maize/mushroom based formulation.
Ingbian Emmanuel et al.
- Physicochemical characteristics and pollen spectrum of some north-east Algerian honeys.
Azzedine Chefrour et al.