Volume 10 No. 2 (2010)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
It takes more than Good Nutrition to save young lives
- Processed products of termites and lake flies: Improving entomophagy for food security within the Lake Victoria region.
Ayieko Monica et al.
- Effect of processing methods on nutrient retention and contribution of cassava (Manihot spp) to nutrient intake of Nigerian consumers.
Adepoju Oladejo et al.
- Screeining of leaf meals as feed supplements in the culture of Oreochromis Niloticus.
Chidozie Jude et al.
- Chemical composition in relation to the quality of wines produced from Nigerian Syzygium Malaccensis and Eugenia Owariensis apples.
Enidiok Sunday and LE Attah
- Fruit yeild and quality of drip-irrigated tomato under deficit irrigation.
Birhanu Kebebew and Ketema Tilahun
- Determination of bisphenol a diglycidyl ether content in foods from lacquered cans.
Biego Henry et al.
- Genetic variability and correlation in single cross hybrids of quality protein maize (Zea Mays L.).
- Cassava processors' awareness of occupational and environmental hazards associated with cassava processing in south-western Nigeria.
Oyegbami A et al.