Volume 10 No 5 (2010)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
The 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP: Nutrition quite relevant here
Commentary: Dr. Simeon Ayoola
Sustainable Fish Production in Africa
- Use of dried kapenta (Limnothrissa miodon and Stolothrissa tanganicae) and other products based on wholde fish for complementing maize-based diets.
Anna Haug et al.
- Production of protein concentrate and isolate from cashew (Anacardium occidentale L.) nut.
Semiu Ogunwolu et al.
- Agricultural lending decision: A tobit regression analaysis.
Funke Olagunju and A Ajiboye
- Effects of harvesting of the Namibian kelp (Laminaria pallida) on the re-growth rate and recruitment.
Omoregie Edosa et al.
- The effect of solvents on recovery of polyphenols from the pink fuji apple skin.
Hossain Amzad et al.
- Assessment of anaemia and iron status of school age children (aged 7-12 years) in rural communities of Abia state, Nigeria.
Ignatius Onimawo Fatufe et al.
- Effects of vegetable drying techniques on nutrient content: A case study of south-western Uganda.
Bernard Kiremire et al.
- Comparative study of pasting properties of improved plantain, banana and cassava varieties with emphasis on industrial application.
Tajudeen Adeniji et al.
- Micro-element contents in roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) at different growth states.
Sanoussi Atta et al.