Volume 10 No 6 (2010)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
"Africa has potential but we can not eat potential", said the late Norman Borlaug
- ß-carotene, iron and zinc content in Papua New Guinea and East African highland bananas.
Robert Fungo et al.
- Food instruction booklet design for the Nigeria food consumption and nutrition survey 2001-2003.
Ellen Harris et al.
- Organoleptic effect of using different plant materials on smoking of marine and freshwater catfish.
Peter Oduor-Odote et al.
- Control of tribolium confusum J. du val by diatomaceous earth (Protect It™) on stored groundnut (arachis hypogaea) and aspergillus flavus link spore dispersal.
Joseph Allotey et al.
- Strategic nutrient management of field pea in southwestern Uganda.
Patrick Musinguzi et al.
- Variation in macro-elements and protein contents of roselle (hibiscus sabdariffa L.) from Niger.
Attah Sanoussi et al.
- Use of nanotechnology in food processing, packaging and safety - Review.
Alfadul SM and AA Elneshwy
- Comparison of biochemical changes during alcoholic fermentation of cocoa juice conducted by spontaneous and induced processes for the production of ethanol.
Koutoua Anvoh et al.
- Studies on effects of mineral fertilizer, organic manure and cultivar on the yield and storability of yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir).
Simon Eze et al.