Volume 10 No 9 (2010)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
Do we really care for the Smallholder Farmers we keep talking about?
- A competitive enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the determination of diminazene residues in animal tissues.
Karanja Wycliff et al.
- An evaluation of small-scale agribusinesses and household income generating activities in Vhembe District of Limpopo Province, South Africa.
Maliwichi Lucy et al.
- Food safety risk factors in a hospital food service unit serving low microbial diets to immune-compromised patients.
Hanekom Grieta et al.
- Micro level impact of National Fadama II project on rural poverty in Imo State, Nigeria.
Ezeh Chima and IN Nwachukwu
- Effects of dietary replacement of maize with malted or unmalted sorghum on the performance of weaner rabbits.
Aderemi Foluke and A Wuraola
- Supplementation of biscuit using rice bran and soybean flour.
Akinoso Rahman et al.
- Socio-economic survey of traditional commercial production of cocoyam and cocoyam leaf.
Quaye Wilhemina et al.
- Development and sensory evaluation of an improved beverage from Nigeria's tamarind (Tamarindus indica L.) fruit.
Adeola Abiodun and OC Aworh
- Development, stability and sensory acceptibility of cucumber-basil juice blend.
Majumdar Takas et al.
- Mycotoxins and surface and internal fungi of maize from Ethiopia.