Volume 11 No. 2 (2011)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Commentary: Prof. Richard Douglass
Scholarly writing, plagiarism and academic corruption
- Occurrence of listeria monocytogenes in bulked raw milk and traditionally fermented dairy products in Uganda.
Muyanja C et al.
- Microbiological quality of raw and processed farm-reared periwinkles from brackish water earthen pond, Buguma, Nigeria.
Omenwa V et al.
- Assessment of protection and comparative advantage in rice processing in Nigeria.
- Evaluating post harvest opportunities and constraints to utilization and marketing of African Leafy Vegetables in Cameroon.
Berinyuy JE and DA Fontem
- Determination of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHS), anthracene in different variety of fish samples in the Bangsai river of Bangladesh.
Hossain MA et al.
- Biometrical character interrelationship and morphological variations in some upland rice (oryza sativa L.) varieties.
Adeyemi RA et al.
- Farming for balances nutrition: An agricultural approach to addressing micronutrient deficiency among the vulnerable poor in Africa.
- Preliminary study on the aspects of the biology on snakehead fish Parachanna Obscura (Günther) in a Nigerian wetland.
Bolaji et al.
- Effect of groundnut flour substitution on yield, quality and storage stability of kilishi - A Nigerian indigenous dried meat product.
Mgbemere VN et al.
Africa's once-and-future food crisis
Simon J and S Sechler