Volume 11 No. 3 (2011)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
Japan's Resilience is amazing: Supporting Africa's Rice Research at this time!
Commentary: Rangita de Silva et al.
Tobacco control as a human right and development goal in Kenya.
- Approaches to diagnosis and detection of cassava brown streak virus (potiviridae: ipomovirus) in field-grown cassava crop.
Rwegasira GM et al.
- Genetic variability and heritability of grain yield components and grain mineral concentration in India's pearl millet (pennisetum glaucum (L) R. Br.) accessions.
Govindaraj M et al.
- Physico-chemical properties and sensory evaluation of jam made from black-plum fruit (vitex doniana)
Ajenifujah-Solebo SO and JO Aina
- Microbiological, physicochemical and sensory evaluation of "ori-ese" produced from fortified sorghum.
Adebayo-Tayo BC and GE Needum
- Soil characterization in contrasting cropping systems under the fast track land reform programme in Zimbabwe.
Shoko MD and S Moyo
- Comparability of the amino acid composition of aril and seed of blighia sapida fruit.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity in adult residents of Cape Coast, Ghana: A hospital-based study.
Amegah AK et al.
- Isolation and testing the cholesteral reduction ability (in-vitro) of lactococcus lactis from fermented smooth pigweed (amaranthus hybridus) leaves.
Mariga AM et al.
- An agro-economic appraisal of the response of okra to leaf defoliation: Growth and marketable yeild.
Adeniyi OR and A Ayandiji
- Insects observed on cowpea flowers in three districts in the central region of Ghana.