Volume 12 No. 2 (2012)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Peer Reviewed Articles:
- Nutritional and health status of primary school children in rural Uganda.
Hedwig Acham et al.
- Protein-energy malnutrition and malaria antiboby profiles in pre-school children in western Kenya: A potential diagnostic tool.
Arthur Kwena and J Wakhisi
- Infant and young child feeding (IYCF) practices in Ethiopia and Zambia and their association with child nutrition: Analysis of demographic and health survey data.
Ali Disha et al.
- Nutritional status of children in food insecure households in two districts of North Showa Zone, Ethiopia.
Aweke Kebede Arfassa et al.
- Assessing nutrition intervention programmes that addressed malnutrition among young children in South Africa between 1994-2010.
Per Ole Iversen et al.
- Prevalance of vitamin A, zinc, iodine deficiency and anaemia among 2-10 year-old Ghanaian children.
- Nutritional and functional properties of a complementary food based on Kenyan amaranth grain (amaranthus cruentus)
Monica Mburu et al.
- Consumption of fruits among students: A case of a public university in Ghana.
Benjamin Mintah et al.
- Child malnutrition and mortality in Swaziland: Situation analaysis of the immediate, underlying and basic causes.
Sakhile Masuku-Maseko and Eddy Owaga
- Effect of moringa oleifera lam. leaves powder on the evolution of hemogram profile in Togolese undernourished children: Evaluation on HIV-positive patients.
Effet de la poudre de feuilles de moringa oleifera lam. sur l'evolution du profil de l'hemogramme des enfants malnutris au Togo: Evaluation chez les sujets HIV positifs.
Tété-Bénissan Amivi et al.
- REPRINT: Childhood obesity, prevalence and prevention.
Noori Akhtar-Danesh et al.