Volume 7 No. 2 (2007)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
"Nutrition, Health and Human Development in Africa: Breaking the downward trend"
Commentary: Obed Lungu
- Supply and Utilizations of Food Crops in Ghana, 1960–2000
Samuel Nii Ardey Codjoe
- The Role of Irrigation on Improvement of Young Children in Central Kenya
Kirogo Veronicah et al.
- Sustainability of Agricultural Production in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe: Case of Chionekano Communal Lands.
Christopher Gadzirayi et al.
- Amino Acids and Minerals in a Tropical Nut, Hyphaene coriacea (The Turkana Doum Palm)
- Processing Properties of Grains from some Maize Varieties Introduced On-farm in the Sudano Sahelian Zone of Cameroon.
Kameni Anselme et al.
- Nutritional Status of Maize Fermented Meal By Fortification With Bambara-Nut
Theodore Mbata et al.
Activation of the Lactoperoxidase System as a Method of Preserving Raw Milk in Areas Without Cooling Facilities.
Ndambi Asaah et al.
- Provision of Vitamin A Through Utilization of Local Food Materials in Rural Parts of Western Kenya.
Kennedy Shiundu et al.