Volume 7 No. 5 (2007)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
Food quality and safety - policy implication
Commentary: John Lupien
Acacia gum and sustainable development in Africa
Commentary: Michael Lokuruka
The dilemma of iron supplements/fortification: link to degenerative diseases
- Nutrition Evaluation of Faidherbia albida Seeds and Pulp as Source of Feeds for Livestock
Hassan Lawal et al.
Child Nutritional Status and Household Patterns in South Africa.
- Potential use of Essential Oils from Cameroonian Plants for the Control of the Red Flour Weevil (Tribolium castaneum (Herbst.) (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae)
Kouninki Habiba et al.
- Impact of selected Rural Development Programmes on Poverty Alleviation in Ikwuano LGA, Abia State, Nigeria.
I. Nwachukwu and C.I. Ezeh
- Agriculture Development and Food Security Policy in Eritrea - An Analysis
- Food and its Preparation Conditions in Hotels in Accra, Ghana: A Concern for Food Safety.
Addo Kennedy et al.