Volume 8 No. 2 (2008)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
FAll of a sudden A FOOD CRISIS THE WORLD OVER!
Fatty acids in the nut of the Turkana Doum Palm (Hyphaene Coriacea).
Evaluation of nutritional quality of groundnut (Arachis Hypogaea L.) from Ghana.
James Asibuo et al.
- Impact of food aid on smallholder agriculture development in Swaziland.
Lawrence Mabuza et al.
- Solubility, emulsion and foaming properties of coconut (Cocos Nucifera) proteins concentrate.
Mepba Horsfall et al.
- Microbiological, proximate analysis and sensory evaluation of baked product from blends of wheat-breadfruit flours.
Olaoye Segun and AA Onilude
- Home-based practices of complementary foods improvement are associated with better height-for-age Z score in 12-23 months-old children from a rural district of Burkina Faso.
Hermann Ouedraogo et al.
- Farming systems and strategies for sustainable livelihood in Eritrea.
- Nutritional evaluation of the giant grassropper (Zonocerus variegatus) protein and the possible effects of its high dietary fibre on amino acids and mineral bioavailability.
Mariam Solomon et al.
- PAPER RE-PRINTED WITH PERMISSION FROM AUTHOR
Geography of Africa biomedical publications: An analysis of 1996-2005 PubMed papers.
Olalekan Uthman and Mubashir Uthman