Volume 9 No. 2 (2009)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
Nutiriton has come of age? What is Nutrition?
Dr. Jacob Agea
Food security measures during uncertain climatic conditions in Nigeria.
Adeniyi Mojisola et al.
- Effects of storage conditions and storage period on nutritional and other qualities of stored yam (Dioscorea spp) tubers.
Osunde Zanish and BA Orhevba
The effects of alternative fuel types on the organoleptic qualities of smoked coarse pork sausages.
Teye Gabriel and JS Dwumoh
Effect of varying levels of sweet potato (Ipomea Batatas) peels on growth, feed utilization and some biochemical responses of the cichlid (Oreochromis Niloticus).
Omoregie Edosa et al.
Investment in cocoa production in Nigeria: A cost and return analysis of three cocoa production management systems in the Cross River State cocoa belt.
Nkang Nkang et al.
- Dietary determination of stunting and anaemia among pre-adolescents in Morocco.
Youssef Aboussaleh and A Ahami
- Anaemia in the context of pregnancy and HIV/AIDS: A case of Pumwani Maternity Hospital in Nairobi, Kenya.
Joseph Waweru et al.
- Protein nutritional quality of cowpea and navy bean residue fractions.
José Jackson et al.
- Effect of controlled atmosphere storage (CAS) on anioxidant enzymes and DPPH-Radical scavenging activity of mango (Mangifera Indica L.) CV. Alphonso.
Basavaraj Madhusudhan et al.
- Investigation of the retronasal perception of palm wine (Elaeis Guineensis) aroma by application of sensory analysis and exhaled odorant measurement (exom).
Andrea Buettner et al.