Volume 9 No 6 (2009)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Prof. Ruth Oniang'o
The 19th International Congress on Nutrition (ICN)
Commentary: Amit Roy
Fertilizer and Global Food Security
Presented at the 6th National Fertilizer Conference"Towards Increased Use of Fertilizer and Improved Seed for Food Security and Economic Growth" August 20-21, 2009 Nairobi, Kenya
- Evaluation of a green leafy vegetable intervention in Ghanaian postpartum mothers.
Tchum et al.
- The contribution of African Leafy Vegetables (ALVs) to vitamin A intake and the influence of income in rural Kenya.
Oiye Shadrack et al.
- Evaluation of the daily iron intake by non-breastfed Egyptian infants and young children.
El-Arab Aly et al.
- Nutritional status of children (6-59 months) among HIV-positive mothers/caregivers living in an urban setting of Uganda.
Bukusuba John et al.
- Proximate composition and the functional properties of defatted seed and protein isolates of kargo (Piliostigma reticulatum) seed.
Agbaji Abel et al.
- Bacteriological quality of bottled water sold on the Ghanaian market.
Addo Kwasi et al.
- Quality of physalis (physalis pubescens L.) juice packaged in glass bottles and flexible laminated packs during storage at 5°c.
El-Sheikha Aly et al.
- Econometric analysis of the impact of agricultural insurance of farming systems in the middle belt, Nigeria.
Olubiyo S et al.
- Microbiological and acidity changes during the traditional production of kirario: An indigenous Kenyan fermented porridge produced from green maize and millet.
Nkirote Kunyanga et al.
- The tomato industry in northern Ghana: Production constraints and strategies to improve competitiveness.
Clottey Victor et al.
- PAPER RE-PRINTED WITH PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHERS
Women's nutribusiness cooperatives in Kenya: An integrated strategy for sustaining rural livelihoods.