Volume 5 No. 2 (2005)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
Overcoming challenges: the case of the young scientists in Africa
Commentary: Nzabuheraheza François Dominicus
Milk production an hygiene in Rwanda
Short Communication: Peru's Matrel
Peru's Matrel launches animal protein bread fortified with omega
Dr. Alexandra Hart
- Nutritional and Sensory Qualities of Soymilk - Kisumu Blends
Tunde Akintunde et al.
- Concentration of Trace Metals (Lead, Iron, Copper and Zinc) In Crops Harvested in Some Oil Prospecting Locations in River State, Nigeria.
Alexander Hart et al.
- A Framework of Evaluating Food Security and Nutrition Monitoring Systems.
Babu Suresh et al.
- Appraisal of Traditional Technologies in the Processing and Utilisation of Mumu. A Cereal Based Local Food Product.
Emmanuel Ingbian et al.
- Effect of Processing and Preservation Methods of Vitamin C and Total Carotenoid Levels of Some VERNONIA (Bitter Leaf) Species.
Ejoh AR et al.
- Nutritive Value Of Three Potential Complementary Foods Based On Cereals And Legumes.