Volume 8 No. 1 (2008)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
No peace, no sound nutrition
Short Communication: Volatsara Rahetlah
Prospects for control of bacterial wilt of potato (Ralstonia solanacearum) through soil incorporation of aerial part of confrey (Symphytum officinale uplandicum)
Socio-demographic variables associated with AIDS epidemic: Evidence from Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the African countries.
Aida El-Asfahani and James Girvan
Chemical and sensory quality of Omaze Uozongombe (Ghee), a traditional butter oil made by small holder Herero farmers in Namibia.
Peter George Bille and Marjory Kandjou
- Complementary feeding practices and nutrient intake from habitual complementary foods and infants 6-18 months old in Lusaka, Zambia.
Victor Owino et al.
- Impact of urban agriculture on water reuse and related activities on the rural population of the coastal settlements of Ondo State, Nigeria.
- Acidification from long-term use of urea and its effect on selected soil properties.
Obed Lungu and RFP Dynoodt
- Secretion of methionine by microorganisms associated with cassava fermentation.
Ngozi Anike and Nduka Okafor
- A pilot microbial assessment of beef sold in the Ashaiman market, a suburb of Accra, Ghana.
Ireneous Soyiri et al.
- Enhancing nutritional density and quality of banana-soy based complementary diet through substitution with sesame.
John Bukusuba et al.