Volume 9 No 7 (2009)
In this issue, we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
What a Bangkok!
Commentary: Joachim von Braun
Bring Agriculture, Nutrition and Health Together
Impact of HIV and AIDS on household food and nutrition security in Suba District, Kenya.
Musita Caroline et al.
- Role of livestock projects in empowering women smallholder farmers for sustainable food security in rural Kenya.
- Improving honey production in worker bees (Apis mellifera adansoni L.) hymenoptera: apidae through artificial modification of their feeding activities.
Akinwande KL and MA Badejo
- Evaluation of some matenal and socio-economic factors associated with low birthweight among women in the upper east region, Ghana.
Amagloh Francis et al.
- Evaluation of chemical and bacteriological quality of raw milk from Neudamm dairy farm in Namibia.
Bille Peter et al.
- Studies on the traditional methods of production of maize tuwo (a Nigerian non-fermented maize dumpling).
Bolade Mathew et al.
- Use of locally available flavouring materials in suppressing the beany taste in soymilk.
Laswai Henry et al.
- Toxicants and physicochemical characteristics of the seeds of African black pear (Dacryodes edulis).
- The influence of socio-economic and nutritional characteristics on child growth in Kwale District of Kenya.
- Sources of risk and management strategies among food crop farmers in Osun State, Nigeria.
Salimonu KK and AO Falusi